A new StreamLine will be available for sale in mid-April 2017.
The StreamLine differs from the other Andersen models in that it is not a custom guitar. Most Andersen guitars are made to order for a specific player. The StreamLine, however, is a standardized instrument. It is hand-made in my Seattle shop using the same materials and designs found on my more expensive guitars. By keeping the ornamentation to a minimum, I can offer it at a lower price than the custom guitars I make. I use solid woods for the top and back, like almost every other model. I happen to really like this model-it has a very straightforward design that I like to think of as a simple elegance. And, at $5600, you’d be hard pressed to find a better bang for your buck.
- Engelmann Spruce soundboard with red spruce tonebars
- Back, sides and neck of American maple
- 3″ body depth
- 16″ body width
- Nut width: 1 3/4″
- Ebony fretboard and bridge
- Waverly tuners
- Handmade brass tailpiece, nickel-plated
- Comes with standard TKL hard shell case
- Nickel plated Lollar floating “Johnny Smith” pickup
- Price $5,600
For more information email: email@example.com