- Price: $6900
Metropolitan Serial number 189
The Metropolitan is an archtop steeped in the New York City school of guitarmaking – yet designed with the modern player in mind. The Andersen Metropolitan is an inspiring instrument, whether being played purely as an acoustic instrument to drive a rhythm section, or playing single-note melody lines.
Construction details include hand-engraved mother of pearl inlays, ivoroid binding around the body, f-holes, neck and peghead, and the most highly figured domestic maple for back, sides and neck.
This guitar is offered for sale by it’s original owner. It is in very good condition.
- Nut width 1 11/16″
- Scale length 25.4″
- Body 17″ x 3″
- Top is Idaho engelmann spruce
- Back and sides western maple
- Armstrong Humbucker pickup
- Schaller tuners with MOP “Imperial” buttons
- Weight 5.7 lbs.
- TKL case (or, I have a 17″ Calton case available, for an extra charge).
For more information email: email@example.com