- Price: $6200
Serial No. 453
This is a standard “Electric Archie”, a model that was designed in collaboration with Bill Frisell. The important features of this model include a soundboard that is partially carved as a standard archtop, but has a 4″ wide section running under the pickup and and bridge that are left full thickness to make it a somewhat less responsive instrument, making it a better “electric” guitar.
- Pickups are Fralin P-92 (fingerboard) and Lollar Imperial Low-wind (bridge)
- Tailpiece is handmade brass with Nickel finish
- Neck joins body at the 16th fret
- Waverly tuners
- Scale length 24.9″
- Nut width 1 11/16″
- Body is 14″ x 2″
- Weight 5.7 lbs.
- Control knobs are made from textured Bakelite.
- Includes a custom made Glenn Cronkhite gig bag
For more information email: email@example.com