- Price: $
Little Archie Special Serial no. 483 built Nov. 2011
This is a “one-off” variation of my Little Archie model. The 16 fret neck is somewhat atypical for an acoustic guitar. This guitar has a nice warm voice with lots of sustain.
- Body width: 14″
- Body depth: 2.5″
- Weight 4.5 lbs.
- Scale length 24.9″
- Nut width 1 11/16″
- Bridge made of Brazilian rosewood
- K and K internal pickup
- Hand-made brass tailpiece with aged nickel plating.
- Top is wide grain Idaho Engelmann
- Back and sides Eastern hard maple
- Tortoise shell binding
- Waverly tuners with aged nickel plating
- Custom Glenn Cronkhite gig bag
For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org