- Price: $6800
Built 2014, Serial No. 503
The Andersen “Vanguard” designation denotes a guitar with pickup mounted in the top rather than floating above the top. There are several advantages when building the pickup and controls into the top as opposed to the floating style. There are more pickups to choose from; some players prefer the amplified tone of a mounted pickup over a floater; there is more range to the adjustments of pickup and pole piece height; controls and jack are more conveniently located.
This is in very good condition, with a few small scratches and minor fret wear. It is offered for sale by the original owner who clearly took very good care of it.
- Body width 16″
- Body depth 3″
- Nut width 1 11/16″
- Weight 5 lbs.
- Engelmann spruce top with red spruce tone bars
- Eastern hard maple back and sides
- Tortoise binding
- 24.9″ scale
- Waverly tuners in aged nickel
- Carbon graphite tailpiece
- Lollar Imperial pickup in aged nickel
- Custom made Macassar ebony vol/tone knobs
For more information email: email@example.com