This Model 16 has a combination of woods I’d been thinking about for a while. The top is Adirondack (red) spruce, the back, sides and neck are German maple. The pickguard, healcap and truss rod cover are Ivoroid, matching the binding on the body and neck. The guitar is quite warm and balanced, and responds well to a light touch. It is also lighter weight than usual, at 4.7 lbs.
- Other features:
- Scale length 24.75″
- Nut width 1 3/4″
- Weight 4.7 lbs.
- Red Spruce top
- German maple back, neck and sides
- Violin finish under nitrocellulose lacquer
- Tailpiece is constructed of carbon fiber with an ebony face
- Body, neck, peghead and s-holes are bound in grained Ivoroid
- Pickguard, healcap, and truss rod cover are grained Ivoroid
- Gold plated Waverly tuners with snakewood buttons
- Lollar Johnny Smith pickup can be installed for $500
- Includes Cedar Creek custom case
For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org